Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Recipes!

Granola Parfait! Yummy!




Frozen vanilla custard! 

I will soon be posting recipes for 1) The BEST Granola ever and 2) Delicious Frozen Vanilla Custard.

The custard is a frozen dessert that I truly believe more people need exposure to. Ice cream is overrated in my opinion. Custard has the most wonderful, smooth, creamy texture, and a wonderful sweet-but-not-too-sweet vanilla taste (you can make other flavors as well). I'm looking forward to making blackberry and chocolate custard. This recipe is adapted from the best cookbook in the world, which also needs to be shared with the masses. This is it: Scandinavian Cookbook

Get the book! Try the recipes when I post them! Have a lovely summer!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...this looks so amazing...I will definitely try this and i love your site and I have made some recipes from it. Thank You! Edible Pens

    ReplyDelete